Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11/01/09 - 11/04/09

I finally got back to the gym on Sunday the 1st. I did a light Total Body Workout so that I would not be crippled for 4 days. I was only crippled for 2 :D

I went for 30-40 minute walks on Mon, Tues and today.

I also went back to the gym for another Total Body Workout today. I increased the intensity by about 33%

I have not been consuming as much alcohol as I did during the Summer, but I still have 1-2 Quality Craft Brews per day.

Started incorporating Primal Meals into my diet, but it will be a few weeks before I dive back in like I did last year. I still have a ton of non-primal garbage food to get rid of, and I'm not going to let it go to waste.

My wife is going Primal with me this time, so it should be even better than last time! :D

The graph below show the weight change over the last year. Click on the image to enlarge:















It does not show the loss in strength and muscle mass, nor does it show the increase in bodyfat, which was substantial.

The steep drop in weight (mostly bodyfat) was due to The Primal Blueprint primarily, and due to proper training.

The sharp increase in weight thru June was due to an amazing workout routine with a substantial increase in calories to support it. Strength and mass gains were impressive.

Inactivity, poor diet and "excessive" drinking was responsible for everything from July- Oct

I DO expect to have similar results as I did the last time I went Primal. See the Chart on March 31 2009

I am not sure how active I will be with my posts on this blog, but I WILL stay active in the gym and I will get my diet lifestyle back where it needs to be

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment