Monday, May 25, 2009

05/25/09

What's the best cure for a hangover? A grueling workout!!! 10 Minutes into it I was feeling MUCH better, by the time it was over, the hangover was completely gone

Ok, so I lost count of how many drink I had yesterday. Luckily, I did manage to eat mostly Primal. I also did not get as much sleep as I would have liked, since I had to work today.

After my shift I did 5x5 Push Press. I also did 5 supersets of Pull-ups and Amazing Spiderman Push-ups.

I skipped breakfast, and did not eat much until after my workout. I had a small protein shake immediately after the workout, and then 2 cheeseburgers without rolls, veggies, and a salad for dinner. It was another 98% Primal day. Like I said, I'd jump back in as though the weekend never happened

No comments:

Post a Comment