Thursday, April 23, 2009

04/23/09

Been eating clean (Primal) again for 4 days now and yesterday's workout was just plain brutal!!!

Dumbbell Bear Complexes - 35lb DB's for 20 minutes straight

Metabolic Pairing - 4 Rounds
Freemotion LAT - 180 lbs x 6
Burpees x 15

Manmakers 30lb DB's, 4 sets of 5 reps

Bicep Curls / Tricep Push-downs - 3 super-sets of 6 reps with 90lbs and 140 lbs respectively

This was the longest HIIT routine I've ever done, coming in just under 60 minutes - (90 minutes with warmup/cooldown and a bunch of stretching). I guess I just wanted to see if I could do it. Now I know I can try a routine I attempted in Nov 2007 - 64 rounds of Tabata Intervals with Freemotion LAT and Burpees. I only got 56 rounds in at that time. I'll get 64 this time! - I'm thinking I'll do this on the next Total Body Day


Details on on the routines above can be hound HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment