Friday, April 3, 2009

04/03/09

After being sick for 3 days and then having 2 amazingly demanding workouts the past 2 days, my entire body was hurting today. Honestly, I feel like I wa hit by a truck, so today became a rest day...but then again, it's never a true rest day when you are a trainer. I still get a bunch of physical activities in during my sessions...

Still, I'll make up for it. I'll do Total Body Solution on Sunday, in place of the regularly scheduled rest day

I really did not eat much today either. Everything was Primal though, and my carbs came in under 50 grams. Although it was not planned, it was welcomed, especially after the binging that took place while I was sick. It's great to be back on track - 3 days of slacking was more than I could stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment