Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12/01/09

Legs
  • Squat 5x10 (175, 175, 180, 185, 185)
  • Deadlift 5x5 (145)
I went in the 10 rep range with only 90 seconds rest between sets to change it up, since each body part was hit hard 3x last week. Totally different feel; legs were on fire and were super-pumped.

On the 4th set of squats, I felt a pain in my left outer quad. On the 5th set, I stopped at 8 reps due to pain. It was nothing too bad, but I did not want to push it. It's fine now.

Kept it light on deads to test the waters, and due to the quad. I was not sure how my lower back would respond. So far so good :D

Next week I'll go back to 5x5's since each body part will only be hit 2x

Primal Diet: was tight all day, but I had a very small slice of homemade pie at 7pm. Still, a pretty solid day.

I was in the mood to celebrate a significant event in my life today with a high alcohol craft brew, but I refrained :D

No comments:

Post a Comment