Saturday, March 21, 2009

03/21/09

The BEAR with 77% of my Lean Body Mass - Yes, 77% LBM may still be insane, but I did 70% last time, and I feel stronger than ever right now, so I had to see if I can do it.

Ok, so I accomplished my objective...sorta. 115lbs for THE BEAR was brutal to say the least. Here is a breakdown:
  • Round 1: 6 complete reps
  • Round 2 - 5: 5 complete reps. In the 2nd round I realized that I was going to have to do 7 rounds of 5 reps instead of 6 rounds of 6 reps
  • Round 6: The 1st 4 reps I did the full clean. The 5th rep, I skipped the squat portion of the clean, but still got the front and rear thrusters
  • Round 7: The 1st 3 reps I did the full clean. The 4th & 5th rep, I skipped the squat portion of the clean, but still got the front and rear thrusters.
Total: 36 Complete Reps!

Then I did 6 sets of 6 on the Freemotion LAT with 180lbs

I did some curls and tricep push-downs to finish it off.

I feel amazing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment