Friday, February 20, 2009

02/20/09

2/19, Day 44: Legs - Power
I got to do something I had not done in nearly 6 months, and I am ecstatic that I was able to it (and my ankles held up) - All-out Sprints!!! I did 6 rounds of 40-50 meter sprints. Then I did Box Jumps, Sumo/Chair, and Plyo lunges - 4 rounds each on the 20/20 interval.

My legs are DESTROYED from the sprints!!! - There is nothing like it, and I am always completely amazed that such a brief amount of work can produce such a profound effect on the legs specifically, the abs as well, and the hormonal effect it has (promoting muscle growth). 2 Days later, and my legs are still shmangled!!!

---

2/20, Day 45: Upper Body - Power
Did all kinds of crazy stuff - explosive pull-ups and dips, rows and push-ups on the TRX suspension trainer, upper body plyo, and med ball power throwing from all different angles - done interval 20/20 style.

Great workout

---

So after the last 2 days, I feel like I was run over by a Mack truck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment